Covid-19 Store Reopening
I am delighted to announce that, following the latest government guidelines for a safe return to retail, WE ARE NOW OPEN!. Of course the health and safety of you, our amazing customers and our fabulous team come first so you will notice some changes in the store to ensure we are all safe. These will include signage, hand sanitisers on entry that we would like everyone to use, floor markings for social distancing and acrylic shields at the tills.
Monks Cross Store Only
Showroom Now Open Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Phone lines manned 8am to 5pm
- The store is Covid Secure and will be cleaned daily.
- Our Risk Assessment is available for viewing in-store.
- The provided hand sanitiser should be used by all on their way in to the store.
- Please visit either alone or in max groups of two people.
- Please no children if at all possible (though we understand this may not be possible for all)
Finally a huge thank you to the hundreds of clients who have shopped with us remotely during lockdown, your support has been incredible during one of the most unsettling and challenging times in our 84 year history. We look forward to seeing many more of you in-store.
Matthew Todd (Partner)